Call of Duty WW2 developer Sledgehammer has released a huge list of patch notes for the next PS4 and Xbox One update.
The massive Call of Duty WW2 update is headlined by new Resistance weapons and uniforms. Likewise, the 9MM SAP is now available to equip in Zombies loadouts.
The update also launches alongside the Operation Shamrock and Awe event for St Patrick’s Day.
In addition to St Patrick’s Day-themed gear, fans can expect increased opportunities to earn weapons, lower duplicate rates, new special orders, rebalanced category reward rates and Armory drops.
It’s all part of Sledgehammer’s drive to improve the supply drop system in Call of Duty WW2.
This will include more themed items in future updates, starting with Operation Shamrock and Awe.
“We’re adding new ranged weapons, more cosmetic weapon variants, and themed uniforms with a commitment to double-down on these categories moving forward so you’ll be able to get more of the content you want,” reads a Sledgehammer post.
You can take a first look at some of the St Patrick’s Day items in the gallery below, followed by Call of Duty WW2 patch notes.
Call of Duty WW2 Patch Notes in full…
- New Resistance Weapons and Uniforms
- 9MM SAP is now available to equip in Zombies loadouts
- Connectivity/Spawns/Performance/Split Screen/Mechanics
- Fixed split screen issue with players in parties trying to leave a party
- Fixed spawning issue causing enemy and friendly tags not showing properly
- Fixed issue in split screen where player’s avatar defaults to Desert Rat when playing as Resistance Division and upon leaving a public match
- Fixed issue where users were unable to pause the game in Local MP match
- Fixed issue where players were receiving error message “Lost connection to host/server. Connection timed out.” when loading in HQ
- Fixed issues with Prop Hunt crashing
- Fixed issue in Demolition where there were no timers between round transitions Party System/HQ
- Fixed issue with Mail where items were shown as placeholders
- Fixed issue where players would be kicked out of HQ when attempting to watch a video in the Theater
- Improved functionality of the Emblem Gallery
- Fixed issues with party invites and loss of functionality
- Various UI fixes and improvements (text descriptions, Dossier menus, Emblem Editor, etc.)
- Fixed issue where additional losses were being incorrectly added to player’s record, driving down the win %
- Fixed issue where expiration time was not showing up for Resistance Bribe Contract
- Fixed issue where some items were showing incorrect image on supply drop cards
- Added Scrambler and Indicator toggle for Resistance Division
- Fixed issue where players were unable to open supply drop menu after Prestiging
- Fixed various SFX issues
- Fixed issue where Polish Underground II Uniform was appearing in supply drops